Where to Stay in Lima Peru?
7) Imperial Abode: 391 Ca. Colina (Miraflores); some a loud spot, and extremely near shopping and eateries in Miraflores; only a couple of blocks to the Parque Kennedy
8) Nido Inn: 211 Ca. San Martin; certainly one of an increasing number of “boutique” accommodations arising in Lima; excellent, and slightly expensive; phone number: 447-0175
9) Hotel Regency: 843 Av. Angamos Oeste; cheap, neat and off the beaten track; maybe not a fantastic place, and acceptable for a couple of nights if everywhere else is booked; phone number: 242-2310
10)GREAT AREA AND PRICE: resort El Patio: Located on Calle De Canseco, it is a good small devote the heart of Miraflores that is nonetheless affordable regarding budget tourist.
11)La Posada del Parque Hostal: Inexpensive and incredibly accommodating, this tiny hostal is a good “cheap” destination to remain. Located in the neighborhood of Santa Beatriz, the target is: Parque Hernán Velarde 60, Lima
12) EXPENSIVE: Sonesta Lima resort El Olívar; The Sonesta string's top-of-the- line property, aimed directly at going to business travelers, is known as when it comes to historic Olive Grove Park, which it deals with. This seven-story hotel is well located because of its clients, in a peaceful area of the San Isidro company district regarding the town. The rooms, one step up from more rustic design inside sequence's Posada del Inca, are quite huge, with boldly coloured textiles and beige marble restrooms. Service is friendly and efficient, and the amenities outdo those on most motels when you look at the town. The recently revamped restaurant is winning accolades inside Peruvian press, and is a fantastic spot for lunch or dinner. Business travelers on a tighter budget which nonetheless wish to stay in San Isidro must also take a look at the Sonesta Posada del Inca, an easygoing cousin home whoever friends can make use of the pool and exceptional fitness center at El Olívar. It is positioned just a few obstructs away at Av. Conquistadores 490 (tel. 01/222-4373; $105 double
LIMA - ADDITIONAL PLACES TO OWN FUN:
• For intercontinental premium food, a nearby popular cook, Gaston Acurio, has opened his or her own restaurant, ASTRID Y GASTON, at Cantuarias 175, Miraflores. Phone: 444-1496
• For a broad gamut of dishes, fish and shellfish specifically (ensalada de mariscos o risotto con camarones), you can test the COSTA VERDE at Playa Barranquito with lovely oceanfront view. Phone: 477-5228
• Another awesome place for seafood is ALFRESCO, Malecon Balta 790, Miraflores. Phone: 242-8960. These people were those just who introduced the "tiradito" to Lima and have now built considerable fame for themselves amongst the “dining populous” of Peru; A word of note – tiradito is very comparable to a ceviche.
• For genuine Peruvian food, I recommend the JOSE ANTONIO, at Bernardo Monteagudo 200, Magdalena del Mar. Phone: 264-0188. You will not be disappointed making use of their well-known Lomo Saltado, o un buen seco de lomo. (this really is my favorite place of all!)